Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fashionista

Today is national take your child to work day. What a great way to get your kids thinking about what they'd like to do and what career path to choose. Why make it just one time a year? I was looking on KSL and found a news story that listed many fun sites where kids can pretend and create.
It is very important for kids to get the chance to use their imagination and to create. Unfortunately this is a place where many schools lack so looking for alternative creating activities is important.
For the next few days I will highlight games that encourage kids to create.

The first one I found was Fashion Playtes. What a fun site. Kids can create their own clothes and then you can purchase what they have created. I found the prices a expensive but it's a great way to find what your daughter likes. You can also just play and not purchase.
Here's what my daughter and I created.

What a great way to get exactly what you want too. You can also create pants, dresses, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment