Monday, January 14, 2013

Math-Aids.com

Today my 6 year old came home from school with a math worksheet asking him to complete the number bonds. Ummmm. Number bonds. I was pretty sure just by looking at the assignment what they wanted him to do but thought I better be sure before I taught him wrong so I went to the internet and found this really cool site called Math-aids.com. This site was so helpful.



Not only does this site have worksheets for extra practice it will show the parents and explain what your child is doing so you can help them with their homework. With the constantly changing math vocabulary I found this site to be very helpful.  

This is what it told me about number bonds. 


They have something on just about every math topic. I was very impressed by their flash cards collection. It wasn't just the basic math functions. They also had money, clocks, shapes, roman numerals, place value, counting, and the alphabet.

The site does have ads on the side of the pages so remind your kids not to click on them to protect them from getting to a site that could be dangerous to them. The worksheets are also pretty plain. This is great for kids like my daughter that become distracted easily by all the things on the sides of the worksheets. This is a great site for all grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment