Monday, October 4, 2010

Website Review - Game Goo

I found this site with my son as I was looking for a phonic site that he could play on. This site makes lots of weird noises that or course my little boy just loves. It is full of fun educational games. I love the fact that it has different levels that challenge the kids. It goes from basic matching capital and lowercase letters to spelling words that they hear. It has funny creatures that go with teach game. The best part is there are NO AD's on this site so there aren't any crazy things for them to click on that will take them to a different site without you knowing.
I wish I could pull over a picture of the site but my computer did an update and it won't let me do that anymore so until I figure out how to take screen shots on a mac you will just have to view them for yourself.
Ages: pre-K - 2
Grade: A+
Cost: Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment