Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weekend Website Review

I wanted to have this up yesterday, but it just wasn't my day. Too many kids running around my house all day so I couldn't get to it. That's what happens when we have play dates :)
I have decided to highlight UEN's website (Utah Education Network). This is a great site for teachers, parents, and students. It has something for everyone. Teachers can find educational materials, videos, lesson plans, ect. that go along with the Utah curriculum.
Parents can look at the core curriculum (This answers the question what should my child be learning in ___ grade) and make sure your kids are on track and help them catch up if they are missing any concepts.

http://www.uen.org/core/

Kids. This is a great site for kids. There are educational games for every grade on this site. They are so fun. My kids love them. There are also resources that can be used to research topics for papers. My favorites are the Student interactives
K-2 Interactives
3-6 Interactives
7-12 Interactives

I give this site an A+ and recommend it. It is user friendly and has something for everyone.

http://www.uen.org/k12student/

No comments:

Post a Comment